How do I make a Facebook Cover?
This quick and handy guide will explain how to create a quality Facebook Cover for your supporters to add.
- Pixlr Editor is a free online tool that lets you create images of all different sizes. Visit Pixlr to
- Click on 'Open image from computer' and select the base image for your Cover. Click the maximise button on the window of your image when it appears.
- Next you'll need to resize your image so that it's the size of a Facebook Cover. Select 'Image' in the top menu bar and then click 'Canvas Size'. Change the Width to be 851 pixels
and the height to be 315 pixels. Click 'OK'.
- You can position your image in the Cover by selecting the move tool on the left, and dragging your image around. You can resize your image by pressing Ctrl+T on your keyboard, and
dragging the corners of the image.
- Once you are satisfied with the look of your Cover, select 'File' in the top menu bar and then click 'Save'. Select the format to be JPEG, and then save it to your computer.
Uploading a Cover
- Login to Twibbon using your Facebook or Twitter account (the one you used to create your Campaign)
- In the header, click on 'Manage Campaigns' in the drop-down menu beside your name
- Click on 'Manage' beside the Campaign you wish to upload a Cover to
- Underneath the heading 'Facebook Covers', click on 'Upload Covers'
- In the window that appears, browse for your Cover image, select it, and click 'Upload this Cover'
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 to upload additional Covers for your supporters to add