We have come so far. Vaccinations are making life safer but not everyone is protected and the threat of coronavirus is still here.
Leading bodies are coming together to help the public stay safe and support the NHS but they cannot do this alone.
We can all help to stop the virus from spreading out of control by making sensible choices that reduce the risk of illness to ourselves and those around us. After all, it’s #NotTooMuchToMask.
Add this Twibbon to your profile to show you support the pledge to:
1. Wear a face mask or covering if you’re eligible, including where not wearing one could make someone feel unsafe.
2. Do what I can to keep indoor spaces well-ventilated, and opt for meeting outdoors, where possible.
3. Clean my hands regularly, including before and after social contact with those outside my household.
4. Get tested, support contact-tracing measures and self-isolate when required.
5. Make sure I get both doses of the coronavirus vaccine when invited and encourage people I know to the same.